By using the Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. We reserve the right to change our policies and practices at any time. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully and check back often.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in several ways when you use the Site. The information we collect on or through the Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This information may include:
- Details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect through automatic data collection technologies may be combined with information you provide to us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the Site.
Information We Share
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work for us.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent or at your direction.